The kitchen is the heart of the home. The bathroom might be the small, but it’s the most important room, and it sets the tone of the house decor.
Let the ocean be inspiration for your bathroom remodeling, Orange Beach. Ever think of painting the vanity? Try a nautical blue and white combo.
David Waller Interiors shares some interior design scuttlebutt for 2019. Feel free to come into the Port Orange showroom for even more tips, helpful whether you’re planning a full top-to-bottom kitchen or bathroom construction or a mini one.
- Wood: Grey hardwood floors were hot in 2018, and that’s not expected to end anytime soon, and you can get them with textures, such as wire-brushed, distressed, reclaimed, etc.
Warm it up with a metallic touch, such as gold and copper cabinet pulls or knobs, to complete the your style statement.
By the way, if budget’s a concern, you can get wood-look laminate, textured of course.
- Color: If you want a cabinet upgrade without replacing them, think about painting them two colors, like blue and slate grey, which has blue undertones. Blue is on the cool side of the color wheel, so be sure to add some warm touches.
- Bringing the outdoors inside. An indoor herb garden provides rustic decor, what with its natural wood and green living plants. It’s also functional if you’re a cook; after all, those fresh, natural ingredients will be right there at your fingertips.
- Using counter intelligence. Mother Nature can really create her canvas here, especially if your counter remodeling is a natural stone, like granite or slate; wood; or ceramic tile, Deltona, Fl.
- Showing it off! If your dinnerware is beautiful, use it to break monotony and add by using open shelving to display.
David Waller Interiors has a fully stocked showroom in Port Orange, FL, with flooring, wallpaper, paint and home decor.