When you realize you need new flooring in Daytona Beach, it’s a big deal. Not only is it a sizeable investment, it’s also something you want to take your time choosing. That's because you don’t want to have to do it again before you absolutely have to.
It might seem like a daunting task with all the options available to you, but in the Daytona Beach area, flooring can be much simpler than that. Allow us to tell you a bit about the different flooring options you have:
- Carpet: If you are looking for flooring that adds warmth, tone, color and so much more, carpet might be the best option for you. Even for allergen sufferers, carpet can be the perfect choice, since many brands are now hypoallergenic, right from the manufacturer. It’s also great in homes with small children and older people.
- Solid Hardwood: Hardwood gives your home a timeless elegance and many options as well. Choose your favorite species, grain, thickness, stain color and even what type of protective coating you’d like applied.
- Engineered Hardwood: For those who enjoy the look and feel of hardwood, but want more protection from moisture, humidity and temperature changes, engineered hardwood is the perfect choice. You can even put engineered wood in the basement, where solid hardwood simply cannot go. In some cases, you can even ask about waterproof flooring in this type.
- Laminate: Laminate can also do a great job of mimicking natural resources, and is chosen in many cases for its great durability. You can even install it over uneven subfloors, and it will often cause the floor to even out.
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile: Ceramic tile has a look all its own, which you can see for yourself. Glazed or unglazed, the uniqueness of tile gives you the ability to decorate your way, no matter what room you choose to put it in. There’s hardly another flooring like it in Daytona Beach.
Let Us Help You Choose
At David Waller Interior, we know flooring in the Daytona Beach area. And we’re here to make sure that you do too! So feel free to visit our showroom in Port Orange, FL to see just how many options you really have, and let us help you make the right choice for your home.